The shift work patterns visualizer
Ru | En
April 10, 2017
Version 3.8.1 is out:- Fixed appearance of the program during a phone call,
- Fixed appearance in zoomed mode on iPhone Plus,
- Fixed alarms text when your shift is already begun.
March 21, 2017
Version 3.8 is out:- Badges were added to the icon in iOS 10,
- Reminders were repaired for iOS 10,
- Lunch break duration could not be saved for 24-hour shifts.
November 18, 2016
Version 3.7 is out:- Official holidays 2017,
- Automatic first weekday,
- New reminder melody,
- Various bugs are fixed.
February 23, 2016
Version 3.6.1 is out:- Updated list of holidays for Russia.
December 10, 2015
Version 3.6 is out:- Holidays for 2016,
- A few bugs were fixed.
September 30, 2015
Version 3.5 is out:- Tuned for iOS 9,
- Improved interface,
- Faster scrolling.
July 4, 2015
Version 3.4 is out:- Reminders are back to work. They may not ring after the app or iOS 8 was reinstalled.
December 16, 2014
Version 3.3 is out:- Holdays 2015 were added,
- Vacation days calculation was fixed.
October 14, 2014
Version 3.2 is out:- iPhone 6 and 6+ compatibility,
- A few bugs are fixed.
December 12, 2013
Version 3.1 is out:- Holidays 2014,
- Business trips,
- Salary calculation,
- Lunch hours,
- First day of the week selection,
- Updated for iOS 7,
- Better scrolling,
- Fixed bugs.
August 27, 2013
Version 3.0.1 is out:- Fixed a few bugs found in reminders.
July 4, 2013
Version 3.0 is out:- Shift hours editor for day, night, morning, evening and 24-hour shifts;
- New detailed totals calculation for all shifts and work hours;
- Reminders can be set relatively to the shifts;
- Reminder contains the time when your shift begins;
- Reminder signal is now 3 times longer;
- Repeat and Snooze modes in reminders;
- New look of the main preferences;
- No crash in iOS 7 beta.
June 6, 2013
Version 2.8.1 is out:- Corrected weekday labels in countries whose week starts on Sunday (USA, Australia, etc),
- Corrected the function of reminder switchers.
May 31, 2013
Version 2.8 is out:- Reminders and alarms are here! Now the program is able to wake you up before your work shifts.
- The calendar scrolls faster,
- All dates are localized.
May 17, 2013
Version 2.7.1 is out:- Fixed the wrong date in the manual day type switcher header.
May 9, 2013
Version 2.7 is out:- Fixed the lost access to calendar events in iOS 6,
- Fixed disappearing titlebar when editing calendar events in iOS 6,
- Fixed wrong type indication of today's day in the current month,
- Program launch takes 30% less time.
April 27, 2013
SPRING SALE!Workdays app will be free until the end of April.
Get one of the best shiftworker tool for iPhone absolutely free!
It is waiting for you HERE, and we are waiting for your reviews in the Appstore.
April 17, 2013
Version 2.6 is out:- iPhone 5 screen support,
- New convenient date-pickers.
April 2, 2013
Version 2.5 is out:- Holidays list is divided by years,
- Added holidays for 2013 year,
- Fixed the crash when you exit the holidays list.
August 22, 2012
Version 2.4.2 is on the Appstore:- Shiftworker totals calculation issue has been resolved.
July 24, 2012
Version 2.4.1 is on the Appstore:- Better compatibility with iOS 6,
- Trying to resolve the shiftworker totals calculation issue. It works on iPhones of our developers and testers, but by a miracle it doesn't work when the program is downloaded from AppStore. We are investigating this mystery. Sorry for temporary inconvenience.
July 10, 2012
Version 2.4 is on Appstore:- New day type - "24 hours",
- Three- and four-shift schedules,
- Shiftworker statistics,
- Events indication can be disabled to speed up the scrolling,
- iOS 6 compatibility.
April 7, 2012
Version 2.3 is on the Appstore:- Official holidays for various countries;
- Holidays shift the work schedule automatically;
- Annual leaves;
- Day notes;
- Options improved.
February 16, 2012
Version 2.2.1 is on the Appstore:- Removed slowdowns when the first day of your work cycle is deep in the past,
- Fixed wrong timeshifts in events after changing user locale,
- Fixed leap years which are multiple of 100.
February 4, 2012
Version 2.2 is on Appstore:- Maximum length of a work cycle increased from 2 weeks up to 3 months,
- Visual indication of user's leaves, medical days, vacations and overtime jobs,
- Week numbers can be disabled.
January 07, 2012
Version 2.1.1 is on the Appstore:- Our apologies for the bug introduced in 2.1 when the schedule is not saved after exiting the app. The nasty bug is fixed. Thank you for your reviews!
December 21, 2011
Version 2.1 is on the Appstore with the following new features:- Added a Free schedule. Now you can change day types manually in case they stand out of your work schedule (substitutes, medicals, vacations).
- Various bug fixes
December 11, 2011
Thank you very much for the reviews about the app!
- Free schedule where you can edit a day type manually